Thursday, October 28, 2010

Whole Foods Vegan Cookie Dough, BEST cookie dough ever!

Okay so I have a HUGE sweet tooth! I use to buy a small container of  the nestle pre made cookie dough and keep it in my fridge. That way when I was craving some sugar I would have a small spoonful... sometimes more lol. Well obviously raw cookie dough isn't the best for you, for many different reasons, so I stopped buying it.

WELL while I was at Whole Foods the other day I came across the Eat Pastry brand Vegan cookie dough. I don't know about you but when I read "Vegan Cookie Dough" I thought YUCK! But after reading the nutrition facts and realizing  that there was 1/2 the fat and 1/2 the calories compared to regular cookie dough, AND that you can eat it raw because it does not contain any eggs or dairy I thought why not!

Turns out its AMAZING! Derek even liked it and let me tell you he is the pickiest person I know when it comes to food! 





Go buy it! I promise you will LOVE it! Just a warning DO NOT buy the gluten free version, its awful! 

3 comments:

  1. What's next a PETA rally? Dead to me.

    Derek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your condo pics are great. Love the pool. Your a really good decorator. I guess the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. Nice job kiddo. Things are finally falling in place for you and Derek. Can't believe Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Brother (Derek) I just like it because its low in calories :) and I can eat it raw! No PETA lol

    ReplyDelete