Sunday, August 14, 2011

What I have been up to the last few months!

So for the last few months my good friend Vanessa and I have been working on putting together a Non-Profit organization! Its been a lot of work but so worth it! What we are doing is something that we are very passionate about! Our first event is being held in Birmingham, MI on the 25th of September and we are very excited about it! Visit www.theabcf.org to check out what we are all about! You can also check out our Facebook page too! https://www.facebook.com/TheAboveandBeyondChildrensFoundation

I am so excited about this because I will be able to work from home doing something I LOVE and raise my baby! We have a lot of events planned for 2011 into 2012! And we plan to add many more events to this list!

September 2011:

TBD- ABCF Night, Comerica Park, Detroit, MI
9/25- Welcome Dinner, Birmingham, MI

March 2012:

3/17 or 3/24- First Annual Golf Tournament, Jacksonville, FL

May or June 2012:

TBD- First Annual Golf Tournament, Minnesota
TBD- First Annual 5K, Minnesota

November 2012:

TBD- First Annual Golf Tournament, Tucson, AZ


Even if you don't live in Michigan but still want to make a donation you can visit: http://theabcfraffle.eventbrite.com/  
Every little bit helps!  

1 comment: